I hope everyone is enjoying the summer here in Browning Creek. Here are a few updates on Browning Creek that I wanted to share with everyone:
- We had several neighbors come together to help with our beach at the Pavilion. Some neighbors donated money for sand and other donated their time to help get the sand spread. It looks GREAT, and I want to personally thank everyone that helped! It’s great to know that we can get things done when we work together.
- We have a new website!! www.browningcreek.net We are working to create an online payment option so that we can allow association members to pay their assessments.
- Our conversion to TE Lott, our new managing agent, has gone well. Everyone should have received their assessment statements by now. If you have any questions about your statement, please let me know. We worked VERY hard to verify that all of the charges were correct before sending out the statements.
- Mr. Ware completed his first month of service as the landscaper and I have heard only good things. We have a new work-order-authorization system in place with Mr. Ware to ensure that the work being done has been authorized based on the budget that was approved by the Browning Creek Board. This has helped us control our spending and helped verify what work is being done.
- Now that we have a full month behind working with TE Lott, my next action item is to put together a review of the financial statements and make them available to everyone at the end of each month. The finance committee has met once and we are scheduled to meet again next week. During that meeting we will discuss the best way to make this information available to everyone.
- We have a Browning Creek Board meeting scheduled for next Tuesday, July 18th at 6:00. If anyone is interested in attending, please let me know so I can verify if we have enough room.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about anything pertaining to Browning Creek or the Board, please feel free to email me directly at email@example.com or by phone at (662) 803-6200. I am very accessible and willing to meet with anyone.
As always, I am honored to serve as your president, and I look forward to seeing you around the neighborhood!
President, Browning Creek Board of Directors